It’s been an amazing year here at Budgeat! We’ve accomplished a ton, learned even more, and still managed to have some fun along the way.
As we round out the year and prepare to ring in 2023 we wanted to take a moment to reflect on the highlights of the year passed:
- Budgeat was officially born as a company. After being an idea in the mind of Alex Munoz for a while, Budgeat was formally registered earlier in 2022
- Adam and Nicolas joined as COO and CTO and brought their unique skills with them, completing the initial founding team
- We developed the first version of our app and launched it privately for testing. It wasn't easy, but it was definitely worth it!
- The website was launched and then relaunched, showing our commitment to continuous improvement
- Over 1000 people joined the waitlist, demonstrating strong demand for the services Budgeat provides
- Our own servers came online. We’d been borrowing server space, but decided it was time to strike out on our own.
- We got social. Instagram, Facebook, and Reddit have become important channels to spread the word about Budgeat. We’re excited to continue to grow our social media presence in the year ahead.
- The Food for Thought blog was launched and we posted over 10 initial articles to inform and educate the public about the issues we’re tackling
It's been an exciting and productive year, and we're grateful to all of our supporters who have helped us get this far.
Looking ahead to 2023, we have even more exciting updates and improvements planned.
Here is a little sneak peak of some of the features we will be working on to enhance the app
- Partnerships with local grocery stores to get deliveries to your doorstep.
- Easier way to manage your inventory with more automation and less manual entry.
Important Milestones to add to you calendar
- We are going live in April of 2023, don’t forget to mark your calendars and tell your friends so you can download the app when it comes out.
Thank you for your support and for being a part of the Budgeat community. We can't wait to see what we'll accomplish together in the new year.
Alex | Nicolas | Adam